Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hey There!

Woo-hoo! Hi jammers! I AM BACK! :D

I'm actually going to do an UPDATE POST! How amazing! I can't even remember the last time I've done one of these. :P

So quite recently Animal Jam got 10,000,000 jammers!



Congratulations AJ! It's so amazing that you've gained so many jammers!

Well, I may know the reason why AJ has many of these jammers. There have been many, many ads on sites that are promoting Animal Jam...

I've seen some advertisements on Howrse...


Chicken Smoothie...


And YouTube. (No picture, sorry!)

I understand that the more players that they get on Animal Jam, the better chance that they'll get money, but I don't like the fact that AJ's turning into a site that has all of those people from who-knows-where! Before, people actually had to look up Animal Jam or see it on Nat Geo, not on YouTube.

That's all I have time for jammers! Have a great day!




6 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY WINK IS BACK PEOPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey little roodlet

    ReplyDelete
  3. so yeah wink is taco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.
    Check out my blog: Winkolinaroodlet@wink.taco

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!