Friday, December 14, 2012

Frozen Pond

Heyo jammers!  Today the Frozen Pond is the Advent Item.



Also, don't forget to stop by Bahari Bargains to purchase your very own Candy Cane Crown!


Now, I was looking at the wolf plush, and I noticed its odd name, "Sidekix".


I decided to look up Sidekix. It turns out it's a band of toys that are just like the wolf!


I was sure that the wolf came from this sight because of the unmistakable logo.


Yep. The same one on the wolf.




I'm suppose to be getting the wolf plushie in the mail today, so I'll be sure to take pictures! :D


3 comments:

  1. Please check out my new blog:

    animaljamlightningclan.blogspot.com

    It is about my new clan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Ducky! :P -StripedLilTiger

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!