Sunday, April 22, 2012

Angler Hats + Shell Chairs

Good morning jammers!! Here are the two new items!

Angler Hat


Shell Chair
And one more thing I want to talk to you about.
I think someone's been going on my AJ account!
As some of you may know, I ALWAYS have more then 10,000 gems (it's kinda a promise to myself :P)  And I had a little bit more than 20,000 gems yesterday, and today I only have 9,904!! If some one IS going on my account, well, at least they didn't take any rares! And that's the part that makes me suspicious..
I'm thinking it may be one of my real-life buddies that go on AJ... I'm gonna have a talk with them 0.e
I'll post about another subject in a bit.
~snowdog900

1 comment:

  1. If you feel like someone is going on your account, you should change your password just to be safe.

    -Horsespirit4

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!