Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spooky Party

Here's a post about the Spooky Party.


There's a graveyard!

And if you click the dirt skull, you can get a ghost next to you!


Don't forget to go into the misty room to be a ghost yourself!



There's also an organ and a mini room!



Here are the shops at the party.


The den item shop.




The clothing shop.


And the music shop!




And I saved the best thing for last! (I figured this out myself! :D)

Click the crack in the wall right where the arrow is.


AND YOU CAN MAKE A BAT!! xD

(Please give me credit if you put this on your blog)

It's a pretty awesome party jammers! Maybe Scary Bat Wings will come back!
~snowdog900

2 comments:

  1. OMG THAT IS AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur blog!!!!! its like the bestest thing since pizza!!! im not kidding :l oh please oh please add me!! my user os katnissforever22 :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!