Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glitches!

Hey again. Well, you guys probably know this glitch from other blogs... but I wanna post it anyways.  It's the Lost Temple Of Zios glitch!!



 You start here,
This part is important,
Now rapidly click Dr. Bardy Barr's lab door,
Then quickly click the monkey window,
Click back and forth from these two places for a little bit, it can be tricky,

If you do it correctly, you should be somewhere near here!

Now you can explore around Zios!


Here are some pictures I took,




Lol, yeah..... Now here's another glitch that happened today,

It happened when I was redoing my seal,
Thanks peeps :D! -snowdog900

1 comment:

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!