Thursday, February 9, 2012

Odd Glitch

Hey again jammers! I found this weird glitch today. It has to do with the Halloween Cat hat.  Here it is:

Here's the cat hat,

And here's my tiger with it standing,




And here's my tiger sitting,



If you can't see the difference, well, if you look at the cat hat closely on the second picture the buttons for the eyes are yellow and the thread in the middle is orange. It's suppose to be the other was around.
Here's a closer look (sorry that it's really pixelated!)



The regular cat hat...


The cat hat when my tiger's sitting down.



Yeah... I tried this with other animals, but the tiger is the only animal that had this glitch. Yepp! See ya guys!  -snowdog900

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Nice Glitch! Thnx For sharing!

    -Wolves900

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!