Friday, May 11, 2012

AHH!!

Ok, this is very annoying.  I was expecting to come home after a long hard Friday (because Friday's at my school are very boring... Ok TMI) and I was expecting to go on AJ and get the new item pictures that you jammers need! And what do you know. AJ STILL HASN'T FIXED THIS! -.-
This is a little bit too long, don't you think?!
I haven't gone on AJ in a day!! Plus it's Friday,  is the rare day where I can play video games for the rest of the day.  If they don't fix this by tomorrow, I don't know..

~snowdog900

EDIT: It looks like now AJ is updating. >.> At least now there's no annoying "Phatoms have taken over Jamaa!" thing.

(Click picture to enlarge)


The odd thing is, there's no new post on The Daily Explorer. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!