Thursday, May 17, 2012

...

Well, today's item is available in the Cruise Ship Party.


Don't ever bother buying it. The back in time glitch will just make sure that you won't keep it!

One good thing about the gloomy Thursday is that at my school it's... (DUN DUN DUN DUNN!)
IN-N-OUT DAY!!
If you don't know what In-n-out is, it's kinda like Five Guys, or a healthy McDonald's. :L
It's kinda a special California thing ;)

I usually get grilled cheese there, 'cause I don't like to eat red meat (There I said it! /)_- )
Yeah, so I'ma an odd ball like my buddy Wolves900. xD

Woahhh, way off topic there sorry. :P
~snowdog900

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    GOOO PEOPLE WHO DON'T EAT RED-MEAT! (we rock)

    And people that do, you awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not an oddball. I don't eat red meat either.



    Horsespirit4

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!