Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Not Again! D:

Aww!!! Looks like more pesky phatoms have come!! Come on!!


I just wanna go on AJ after a hard Tuesday!!

Well, I might as well tell you all the busy things that happened today at meh school. :T

1. Math Test
2. Fire Drill
3. Talent show (Great job Wolves900, fuzzywuzzy1234, and tokapix! ;D)
4. Choir Practice >.<
5. HOMEWORK!!! (Dun dun dunn)
And plus, it's a school day, so there was a lot more happening too.

Lol.  WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS!! xD
I love my teacher though.  He's totally an awesome hippie teacher.  (Y) <3 :)   (Peace, love happiness)

Haha! See! I have a life outside of just AJ too! xP
Ooo today's Taco Tuesday at my house!! Gtg eat a taco >:D
~snowdog900

2 comments:

  1. That's so weird! We had a test in Algebra, and a fire drill!

    Gnarly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Yeah, our school found out that we had to do a certain amount, so now we're having fire drills about every day xP

      Delete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!