Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reminders + Leaving

Hey jammers!! Here's the new today's new item!!

I don't know why, but I think it's kinda cute. :\

And now about leaving... Oh!! And I'm not leaving AJ! I'm just leaving on a trip! Hehe
My family and I are getting a private tour of the White House! :D I hope I'll meet Bo o3o
We're leaving tomorrow at 4:00 in the morning. -.-  The good part of this trip, is that I'll get up even more early to post the update!! So, I'll feel like Lovelost or something when I post >.<

So, giraffes are coming out tomorrow!! Oh, don't forget to buy your clearance items!!

Now that I think about it, I may not post tomorrow, way in the morning. I'll try though!! And I  think I'll be able to post when I'm in D.C..  Maybe I'll even post pictures of what fun we're having! ;)

Thanks jammers!!



~snowdog900

3 comments:

  1. YOU GOIN' TO THE WHITE-HOUSE? *Flails arms and swallows socks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! My family got a to tour last week (WooHoo no school!)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!