Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Giant Phantom

Hi jammers, again. The the very popular Giant Phantom has now returned in Jam Mart Furniture! Be sure to buy yours today, Night of the Phantoms items might be gone tomorrow!


I just want to.. jump on it! It looks so fun! 8D

AJHQ posted about elephant plushies on The Daily Explorer.


It seem like the same post every week, but they just change the plushie names. :\

I hope you all have a great Halloween! I would also like to state that you are never too old for Halloween... Unless you're like, 30 or older or something. :P

I wish that I had tomorrow off. I mean, it is a holiday. It's All Saints Day tomorrow, I think that we should have to day off! Plus nearly half of my class is gone the day after Halloween because they stay up all night. >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!