Thursday, October 25, 2012

Omg Sorry ;-;

GAHHHH!

I'm so sorry I forgot about posting this morning. >.< I was laying in my bed for about 30 minutes finding excuses that it could be Friday. XD

Yeah, I'm really sorry again. ;__;

Anyways, today, as many of you know already, is the AJ update! Here's some things that are featured in the Jamaa Journal.

Arctic Wolves!



Night of the Phantoms ending!


New videos!


Shaman Spotlight! Err.. I mean ALPHA Spotlight! ^^'


A new animal for non-members!



A new game!





Oh, yeah. And new items.





I think this is a pretty cool update! Is it just me, or does it seem more spirited than other ones?



1 comment:

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!