Sunday, October 28, 2012

>.< I'm sorry.

O.M.G.

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday or the day before! D8

I have many pathetic excuses. I'm full of them! o3o
Nah, I won't torcher you guys this time.

Anyways, there's a new mask in Jam Mart Clothing.


Also new is the epic Phantom Cannon!


What a cool item! I wish it was terrestrial because I never use my underwater dens. :\

Lastly, AJHQ posted about Arctic Wolves on The Daily Explorer.

Look AJHQ, if you want to make money off of these Arctic Wolf membership cards don't just sell them to Walmart! I mean seriously, I have never been to a Walmart in my entire life and I'm not planning to go if all I'm going to buy is a stinking Animal Membership Card when I could buy it at a Pavillions 5 minutes away from my house. -Rant rant-

Lol was that a run-on sentence? :T


1 comment:

  1. Hahah, don't worry. I think it stinks too that they don't sell them at other stores. Im kinda in the same place (well, durr I live 5 houses away from you).

    I love da tooth on that mask .0.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!