Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Corcus Flowers

Hiya jammers! I hope you're having a good day so far, I'm quite tired to be honest.

Anyways, there's a new plant for sale at Treetop Gardens! The Corcus Flower!


It looks like the perfect addition to a grassy den!

AJHQ is now posting the Epic Den of the Week series. I'm not sure how I feel about this.



What a short post for AJHQ... Maybe they were in a hurry. If I were them, I would explain how the Epic Den of the Week works. Just a thought. :\



2 comments:

  1. Hey Snowy,

    Taliya here! I hope you haven't forgotten me, and I hope you didn't think that I have forgotten you! Sorry I haven't been on. I made a quick vid explaining why though! And I'm also in the making of a music video! I hope to see you soon on AJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I haven't forgotten you! c: I'll be sure to check out the video, thanks for telling me!

      Delete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!