Sunday, November 25, 2012

PARTY!

Hey jammers! Just a quick reminder that the party is TODAY in AN HOUR! Here are the party instructions again:

When: Sunday, November 25th
Where: Snowdog900's den
Server: Tigris
Time: 9:00 am AJF time (PCF time)


I hope you all can make it! :D

Now onto the new item!

Square Glasses came out today in Jam Mart Clothing.


Kind of an odd item, and it's for members. :\

AJHQ posted the Peck Art Contest winners! Congrats!


I don't have time to enter any of these contests anymore! D:

That's all for now, I hope you can all make to the party! I'm actually in my den now if you wanna come down. c;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!