Sunday, November 18, 2012

SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY

Yep. Read the title. (I kinda spammed you. :P)

I feel so bad about just abandoning this blog. :( I just simply don't have time for it anymore, and I'm too lazy to get up at 12:00 or even set my alarm for that matter. I'll try tonight, but usually by the time I get my iPod I've already completely forgotten about setting my alarm.

Here's today's item anyways.


Meh.

Here's today's Daily Explorer thingy-ma-bob.



1 comment:

  1. I has idea... but it may not work :|

    You could just post on Saturdays, Sundays, and Fridays? And recap what you missed? Or would that be too hard for an AJ blog?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!