Sunday, November 25, 2012

Party Is Over

Hi jammers! I just want to say that the party was a complete success! :D Most of my friends online came to party! Here are just a few pictures!

At the beginning RainbowRider and Wolves900 were at my den. :)


Sadly Rainbow had to log off. :c Then magicgalaxy, Wolves900, mrbump9900, and two other jammers came to party! It was a blast!


Finally, just me and my friends were there!


Magicgalaxy said "All of us were just meant to be friends! It was just meant to be!" Boy magic, I can't agree more!

Thank all of you for coming to the party! I'm sorry if you couldn't make it. D:



7 comments:

  1. i know Magic galaxy!! she's my buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i know Magicgalaxy too! she's my buddy haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the cursor site you use dependable? I do not want a nasty virus on my computer! Thanks! And EPIC looking party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ωonderful issues аltogether, you ѕimρlу
    gainеd a new reader. What woulԁ you reсommend in rеgards to уour submit that you sіmply mаde a feω
    dаyѕ ago? Any ceгtain?
    Also see my web page - http://www.senukex20.com/free-senuke-templates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there all, here every person is sharing these knowledge,
    therefore it's good to read this blog, and I used to visit this web site everyday.
    my page :: mountain

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!