Thursday, March 29, 2012

Egg Hunt

Hi again jammers!  This post is for you jammers that are having trouble with the egg hunt, or the new journey book!  Let's start with the egg hunt.

The Jamaa Township one!

 Sarepia Forest,


Mt. Shiveer,
Crystal Sands,

Appondale,

Lost Temple of Zios,


Coral Canyons,

And Canyon Pathway.
When you find all of them, you will get this message,

And then you get an egg!


There are 4 different types of eggs you can get.

Thanks jammers!!
Oh, I almost forgot!! I won't be able to post tomorrow through monday! I'm really sorry! I'm going on a road trip.. but I may have time to get online if there's Wi-fi, but idk..
Sorry about this jammers!!
Oh, and I just noticed another party..
April Fools Party!! I can't wait to check it out! ;)
~snowdog900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!