Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lots of New Stuff!

Hello jammers! A lot of new stuff came out today on AJ, because today is the 'update' day!

Check all these pawsome new things! :D


First of all, these clothing items are on clearance,





This is the new clothing item, available in the Hot Cocoa Hut! (I love this item ^-^)
CLOVER EARMUFFS!

These are the colors that they come in: Green and yellow, pink, dark blue, black brown and red, orange, light blue, red, and purple.

And, (drum roll please..)

YOU CAN GET A JELLY FISH PET! :D

Of course, they're for members only :L

Here is how you make a jelly fish!



Cute huh?

Here are the 'rares' you can get for them!




Hehe.
Here's my jelly fish :3

Yay!
My next post will be after school, because I have to go, now :P
Oh, and the post will be about Tierney's Aquarium! I'm looking forward to doing it! :)
~snowdog900

1 comment:

  1. I like your site I made one but I'm not done posting stuff check it out its Lj's Animal Jam Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!