Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Items!

Hello jammers!! Sorry I didn't post yesterday!! I was a lot more busy than I thought I was! Sorry!! Anyways, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! (Or 'Lucky day' as it as known in Jamaa)

These are the items that came out yesterday, and today.

 The Gold Bar!!! This is the most expensive thing ever sold in AJ! Check it out in Epic Wonders!



 The Clover Necklace is sold in Bahari Bargains.


 The Clover Trident is also sold in Bahari Bargains.


 The Barrel Seat is for you underwater den, it's sold in Sunken Treasures.


And the Clover Balloon is sold in Jam Mart Clothing!

Thanks jammers!! My next post will be about the new, WOLF PARTY!!


Thanks Jammers!!
~snowdog900


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!