Saturday, March 17, 2012

REALLY Weird Glitch!!

Hi jammers....
This SUPER weird glitch happened to me!! I was going to visit my buddy moosab, and I was in her den. I wanted to change to my wolf (because I was my seal at the moment) 'cause she was her wolf.  When I clicked the 'Change Animals' button, this happened!!

(Click picture to get a closer look)

It looks like I have an invisible animal named Princess Orangemountain, and have 9,999,999 dollar castles! It  was really weird!!  When I clicked the 'x' in the corner, it wouldn't let me x out!! So, I had to log out and come back on AJ!!
It was SO WEIRD!! ! :L
Has this happened to you?? Comment below!!
~snowdog900

4 comments:

  1. snowy!

    THats soooo radical!
    (BTW this is Wolves900, a.k.a M and Ms, but I'm on a different computer so i have to post as anonymous! Anyway, maybe AJ is giving u a special sneak peak (or its just a wierd glitch).

    WELL, SEE YA PEEPS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also Got Princess OrangeMountain (The real princess of jamaa) On your seal Just To let you Know..

      IM NOT WOLVES900!!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh Wowza! That's a pretty weird glitch! (This Is Glados135) Well recently i had a very weird trading glitch, where my item they were trading for was just a bunch of buttons! you can check it out a few posts below at www.glados135.blogspot.com


    ~Glados135

    ReplyDelete
  3. it look cool but i have that glitch 6 times!!!
    -E09378-
    P.S serch me up please!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!