Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

Hello jammers. Well.. As most of you know today is 9/11. :c So.. In honor of the date, I've put a little blog music on for today, as a tribute!

Back on topic. There's a new (well.. not new... but back in stores!) item at Treetop Gardens!

It's quite cool when you watch it bloom!

I also want to give a BIG thank you to everyone that reads my blog! You've gotten me this!!

10,005?! 

-Has mini heart attack- What? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Have a good 9/11, and be sure to say a prayer for those who died because of that tragic incident. <3 p="p">

1 comment:

  1. =(
    Been praying and will continue. I heard that a terrorist was killed just yesterday, which is a thumbs-up for us Americans. Or is it? Hmm...aren't we supposed to love everybody?
    I just can't believe somebody would do such a bad thing to innocent people. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!