Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baby Palm Tree

Hey jammers! Today's new(ish) item in the Baby Palm Tree! It has been sold before, and became rare after it went on clearence!

(CREDIT TO ANIMAL JAM SPIRIT!)


AJ HQ also posted about the Penguins Only Party!

(ALSO CREDIT TO ANIMAL JAM SPIRIT!)


Notice that odd notepad with a push-pin! I wonder what that is!

Now, you may be asking yourself, "Why is Snow Dawg just coping from AJS, yo?" Well, I'm actaully on my dad's laptop because he kinda-sorta completly refreshed my computer so my Bamboo Tablet could work. :| If you don't get what I mean be refreshed, it means that it's like a completly new computer on the inside. Yup. Everything I put on my desktop, lost. ;-; I'm quite depressed about it it because I put a lot of work into everything on my desktop.  My dad says there's someway to get it back though, so I may be getting all of my stuff back soon enough. :3  Still depressed though, because there's a lot of other stuff I had, like my bookmarks bar, all my applications, I have to do all the research and work to get everything I had back. =-=  And did my dad ask me if he could refresh my laptop. NO. He just did it because he thought he was doing the right thing. >:I WELL HE COULD'VE ASK ME!!!
Yep. I'm really angry. Snarl.

[ Siggy currently unavailible.]

2 comments:

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!