Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Construction Helmet

Heya jammers! Sorry for not posting in the morning! I heard my little alarm go off in the middle of my dream, so that woke me up, and you know when you wake up in the middle of a dream you feel extra tired? Yeah.. That's kind of what happened. ._. Haha.. It was a weird dream too, but what else is new? :P

SO, there's a new Construction Hat in Jam Mart Clothing!

It's a bit expensive, but now everything on AJ is expensive, so I guess it's not that much compared to some other items. :|

I also saw something, just a bit disturbing in Jamaa Township..


Excuse me for a second. -Walks into bathroom- BLAHG. Okay I'm done.

There are some things wrong with this picture. Let's go over them, shall we?

1. ... Dating on AJ has gone into kissing on AJ? Well.. at least it's not as bad as something else I've seen jammers do... o.o
2. They're both girls. I'm not saying that if you're a girl and you like-like girls, it's a bad thing, I just don't think it's very appropriate for the smaller ones that don't know what this means. :\
3. EHEM. MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT KISSING IN A MORE PRIVATE PLACE, NOT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD (Well.. AJ...) SHOWING EVERYONE!

I think that wraps up a post, don't you?
Haha, sometimes I wonder why I took that screen shot....


2 comments:

  1. O.O
    Sometimes I wish I were a little kid who didn't know about all of those...things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would leave my first comment. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will continue to visit this blog very often.
    hard hat

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!