Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sea Turtle Submersible

Hi jammers! There's a new item in Sunken Treasures!


Wow. I had to look at the 'Submersible' part, like, 6 times before I finally got it right! XD

There's also 2 minor glitches with alligators. They may not be glitches, but they're odd. :\
They've been around for a while, you you probably know them. ^^

Here's the first one.

First, choose the cute eyes.


You'll notice that your alligator will have crazy eyes!


And here's the last one.

Choose the 'stalker eyes' .


Then sleep. o-o


Gosh. That scares the life outta me. :T



3 comments:

  1. O.O Scary! The last one is...is...what the? XD I really like this blog. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Thank you! I need to check out your blog after I finish typing this comment!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments appropriate for all ages, and no bullying, cursing, spamming, etc.

All bad commenters will be BANNED from commenting on my blog!